Saturday, August 4, 2012

Introduction

Hello and welcome - Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Pat, Pat Dough. Not really, but for safety reasons that's the name I'll be using. You see, I made this blog to help clear a mans name, to try and  restore some dignity to a man who clearly was set up by some people, including myself, who wanted to bring this man so much shame and anguish in hopes that he would end his life - WHY?

That's something I'll divulge as we go on our journey in clearing the name of - William K. Murtaugh aka Murt.

I'll take you from being a roof-rider at ustream to time spent at murt-mania and from there we'll go to pal-talk and you'll learn how I became the creator of those now infamous "FAKE PM's."

So, in the coming weeks I'll explain the part that I played in making Murt the laughing-stock of the internet and why it was done, in the hopes that the others who were/are involved will come forward as well.
                                                                                                      Pat Dough

2 comments:

  1. This oughta be good for a laugh or two...or three...or four. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Holly B, I thought it was good for a laugh at one time also but as they say - "Karma is a bitch"

      I've seen a lot of bad things happen to those of us involved in this that's why I believe the time has come for ALL parties involved to come clean, including myself.

      Delete