Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Open Letter To Murt

Dear Murt,
                   While I can't go back in time and change what myself and others have done to you, I  would  like to offer up my sincerest and deepest apologies to you and while I know it can't undo the damage that's already been done, it makes sleeping for me a little easier at night by me clearing my conscience of the horrible things I've done and said about you. As I look back I realize just how childish and immature ALL of us acted towards you and for what? To this day I'm still not sure of the reason but if I had to guess I would say some people were just out to get you.

Murt, I'm an adult and I'm here to take full responsibility for my actions and my actions alone, and if the others who are/were involved are adults, they too would take full responsibility for their actions and apologize, so I can't speak for the others but someday they too will see that destroying someones life for the sake of the "LULZ" (as they like to say) is pathetic, really pathetic.

No fun ever came from watching another human-being getting treated so badly as you were, I wish I had only realized that sooner and not had the blinders on. I could have ended this before it even started Murt, but I made the choice to hang with the so called, "Cool Kids" (if that's what you want to call them), all I had to do was say NO, instead I made the decision to do all the WRONG things and now I need to make the wrongs, right.

Murt, I see where there is a new group of E-Bullies that have sunk to a new low and have involved your deceased wife and son. That in my book is the lowest form of SCUM to ever live! One line I never crossed with you Murt was that of family or family members and when others did that, that is when I took the high road and left.

These new E-Bullies have crossed all lines known to human kind by involving family in some stupid internet - blogging war. I don't know who they are and I'm sure I'm not missing much by not knowing them but one thing is for sure Murt, be the bigger person here and let the SCUM talk their trash and don't respond. If there is one thing that I've learned from the people I was mixed up with Murt, it had to be this: They say things like these new E-Tards are saying about your wife and son because they are wanting a reaction from you, so don't play their E-Tard games Murt.

Let them spew their hate because in the end what's going to happen is, someone in their little circle of friends is going to turn on them, just as I have on mine, and they will be left with nothing more than 1 or 2 little e-buddy's who will question whether or not they want to remain friends with them or not because of their hateful remarks about your family members.

These E-Tards think its cool to say these things now but wait a few days when people have time to digest what was written and God forbid if these E-Tards have children of their own.

Murt, I just wanted to write this open letter to express my sincerest apology for everything that I've done to you over the years and to ask you not to let these newest E-Tards get under your skin.

                                                                                                     Pat Dough



    

3 comments:

  1. Apology accepted. I do understand the risk you are taking. I am still having problems with those who still do not want to accept the truth.

    If you are able to, the names of those who participated in this hoax and the other stunts need to be named. Any sensitive information you may have can be sent to my e mail and I will not disclose or publish publicly. Any pertinent info will be turned over to law enforcement investigating the open case.

    MURT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Murt, I too am sorry for all that I've done to you. Holly, Radio and Princess all involved me because they said, and I quote, "We want to make that old man suffer for trying to out us."

    Murt, all they are doing is pulling your chain in hopes of getting you off the internet. The only reason I leave nasty, vile comments is because I want all of them to think that I condone what they're doing, when in fact, I don't.

    I know what horrible, disgusting people all of them are and I don't want to be a part of their lies any longer. I'm sorry Murt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leaveittobeaver: No one believes a word of your supposed contrition! You have made such vile comments to/about others on radio...not for a minute does anyone leave what you have to say. You are a damn coward!

      Delete