Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Who Is This E-Bully?

I'm going to stray off topic here for just a second and address this comment that was left on my last post.

Click image to enlarge
When I read that I scurried to make sure that my life insurance was paid up-to-date and luckily for me, IT IS! With all joking aside, I think someone is afraid of the truth being revealed and having their E-Friends know what kind of person they really are.

I'm thinking this person is starting to feel the heat now that the tables are turned and they are no longer in control of the situation as they were before. I now have control of the situation and I plan on making good use of it as in clearing someones name that should have NEVER been tarnished in the first place, that being - Murt.

So let me clear up some rampant rumors that seem to making their way around about Murt owning this blog - Those couldn't be more outrageous than Casey Anthony being innocent of murder. Murt doesn't own, contribute or comment (as of yet) on this blog, PERIOD! I, Pat Dough, am the sole owner/writer of this blog, no one else.

Now, as for the laughable comment that this post is about, I went back and did some checking, while I'm not going to post the IP address of the person who left the comment, I will post the stats of commenter so you can draw your own conclusions.

Sorry for getting off topic but I will be posting more pertaining to the "Fake PM's" in the next few days as my time schedule permits and what I mean by that is work, probation and court hearings that I have coming up.

                                                                                                 Pat Dough    

Here are the commenters stats

6 Aug15:38:14Firefox 6.0
WinXP
1024x768
United States FlagWashington Court House,
Ohio,
United States

6 comments:

  1. Gee, that is heifer holly's town!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tisk tisk tisk......ms. dough or should i say, sandy, do u really want to go there w/ me? i think not.

    if u think by posting the town i live in is going to scare me away and stop me from ending ur rein of terror, ur sadly mistaken.

    least u forget ms. dough what i have on u or are u willing to take that chance? i suggest this, u forget about all this nonsense w/ these bogus pm's and i'll forget about all those emails i have in my possession. agreed?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure sounds like ol prinnie to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I support you Pat Dough and Murt. You need any help, I'm here. That vile POS, Holly, needs to keep her mouth shut and mind her own business. If the Brileys are saving ALL of the children, when do they have time to spew their hate and dig up shit on people???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Because that is the heifer's life...she lives in the fantasy lands of fb & twitter. She doesn't have the guts to met anyone face to face. In the real world, she wouldn't have the power she thinks she wields on social media. She is just a pathetic old hag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would just LOVE to see her face to face with someone she tries to destroy. I'd pay a hefty admission fee to watch. The cowards, both of them, hide behind their computer screen and think they are so clever. What is funny, is she gets all her "facts" wrong. What a loser. LMAO

    ReplyDelete