Sunday, August 12, 2012

Very Interesting Email

Is someone getting scared of my big REVEAL or is this just a scare tactic?

Click image to enlarge


Its very interesting to me that the person mentions two people that I've never heard of , Radio and Holly, before all of this new blog wars with Murt. I've never encountered those two individuals before that I can recall, so why are they being dragged into this? Is there more to this than meets the eye?

Why do people not want ME to clear Murt's name? Why are others so scared of ME telling the truth now? What harm can come of it?

I refuse to let the big, bad E-Tards bully me from clearing Murt's name once and for all and if that means an all out E-Battle, then I guess all gloves are off!
   
                                                                                          Pat Dough

4 comments:

  1. She's a nasty piece of work. Maybe it's payback time, right Ms Alexandria Hannelore Goddard. Also known as Mrs Graham and Mrs Marcussen. She's the one behind radionewz. No wonder Mr Bunches left you for another. Keep it up and your business will be published for all to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat Dough. Don't EVER be blackmailed or threatened. I will believe what you say since you wrote that post about Murt. It takes a big person to apologize. I'm sure you will have MANY followers that will believe you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So when is the big reveal????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pat. Were you just "talking" or is there any substance to your blog? I wish if you had something to say, you would. I'm totally sick of all the bullying and harrassing.

    ReplyDelete