Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Someones A Little Apprehensive

I see someone, or I should say, some people, are getting a little fearful of what is coming out here at this blog. After I posted the email I received, the number of hits sky rocketed and even blogger was contacted by a concerned citizen (LOL), so someone from blogger was kind enough to stop by, but after a quick clarification with the nice folks at blogger, we resolved any problems that were being brought to their attention. 

I have to say, I never would have fathomed that me coming forward about the falsified "PM's", would have created such a stir amongst the blogosphere, nor did I ever imagine what mindless, asinine people that it would drag out of the woodwork. The only thing that was to come from this blog was and still is, to clear Murt's name, nothing more, nothing less.

Now, I want to show you just what I mean by, "Someones A Little Apprehensive." This blog has had over 675 hits in just the last 3 days and most of the hits are split from Ohio, Illinois, California and Arizona.  Rather than tell you about it, I'll show you (you know the old saying) "A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words."



Click image to enlarge
 And that's just a sample of how many times a day/night this particular person comes to visit the blog since posting the email that was sent to me. Now your guess is as good as mine on who this could be (not really because I already know).

If she the person on the other side of that IP address would just come clean with me to Murt about those "PM's" being falsified, and she that person knows they were, everything could and will end as quickly as it started. I just feel its time for ALL of us who are/were involved in ALL of this to take responsibility for our actions, move forward and start acting like ADULTS! Is that asking for too much?

                                                                                                    Pat Dough   
  

 

5 comments:

  1. If you have evidence to "clear" Murt, please do it! These two old hags are not going to leave him alone w/o it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would certainly appreciate it if he was able to come forward with the entire truth once and for all.

    MURT

    ReplyDelete
  3. That IP and the location is also the same as Radio's blog.

    Shartin much over there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Creeper is getting a little arrogant about all this supposed power.

    Creeper is nothing more than a cat batting a mouse around.

    Trust no one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The short bus references is completely derogatory and insensitive (on chat). Grow the hell up.

    ReplyDelete