Monday, August 20, 2012

Is Gertie69 Really Shortbusdude?

Its highly suspicious that this Gertie69 would pop up on the scene and start throwing out the name Shortbusdude as being the person behind this blog. Why do I say that? A few people brought it to my attention that if I went and watched some videos of Shortbusdude I would find a couple of videos ( creepy ones at that) with him dressed like a woman he calls Gertie.

Click image to enlarge
 Its somewhat interesting that his YouTube channel has the number 69 in it and then this Gertie person comes along right when the ball is about to drop on the "Fake PM's." Could Gertie69 and Shortbusdude indeed be the same person trying to stop me from dropping the names of those involved? After-all, his name could be one of the ones I am going to drop and what a better way to cast doubt than to make people think he is the one behind this blog.

Then again it could all work in my favor having people think he's behind this blog, I mean it would take any and all heat off of me. Like I stated in one of my previous posts, speculation and innuendos' that's all people have. To some people it kills them not knowing who is behind something so they light a fire in hopes that it gets hot enough so that the guilty party comes out screaming, "I DID IT!"

The only thing wrong with Gertie69 is, they left  footprints when they posted comments here and I followed those footprints right back to your front door Gertie69 or should I call you, Shortbusdude?



20 Aug11:31:43Firefox 14.0
Win7
1366x768
United States FlagClearwater,
Florida,
United States


 Road Runner (97.76.74.2) [Label IP Address]
 justice4murt.blogspot.com/p/live-chat.html
 justice4murt.blogspot.com/


 Hold on Gertie69 aka Shortbusdude before you run around the blogosphere screaming "That's not me I swear", lets clear somethings up shall we?

Its no secret that you live in Clearwater, Fl. correct?

Its no secret that you love to be involved in any/all internet drama that involves Murt correct?

Its also no secret that you love being the center of attention and when you're not that center of attention you find ways of making sure that you are to be that center of attention at all costs correct?

Well now is the perfect opportunity for you to garner that much needed attention that you crave and I couldn't think of a better way for you to do it then to mix it up with the girls that hate Murt so much like you did before. Remember Gertie69 aka Shortbusdude? 

Before you start a World-Wide-Web campaign of denial let me remind you that your credibility is ZERO right along with the others whose names are about to appear on this blog.

So Gertie69 or Shortbusdude (whatever you're being called these days) keep the people thinking your writing this blog. The more the attention is diverted away from me the better. For those of you (Gertie69 aka Shortbusdude) who need a little hint as to who I may or may not be, I have no problem posting a tiny bit of my online identity (use it wisely).

                                                                                  Pat Dough
                                                                               
Click image to enlarge


                                                                        




























 

3 comments:

  1. Ha Ha Ha!! Now SBD/Shortbusdude/Shawnio/Tracy Roddy/Paco/Pat Dough is claiming I am him. What a mental midget.

    Yep I picked Gertie for my name cause I knew it would piss you off same with adding 69 to the end of it. I’m sure Radio (with out giving my location) can confirm that I am not in Clearwater nor am I anywhere near Florida.

    Oh and SBD, we also know YOU are not in Clearwater either. Nice try but you forgot one little thing. You have mentioned you moved quite some time ago and you also mentioned where you moved to. Funny how you never explained how it is you and all your alter egos type I comma name comma in ALL your blogs.

    Speaking of footprints, you left some on that blog and every other blog you have ever owned. That will come out in due time I’m sure. Just going to let you hang yourself by your heart monitor cords for awhile longer before we drop that gem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh SBD.....I know where you live & work so tell your boss to be expecting a few phone calls from Gertie69 & Prinnie.

      Delete
    2. HEIFER HOLLY YOU AND YOUR BARN YARD FRIENDS LOVE MAKING THREATS TO INNOCENT PPL BUT LOOK HOW QUICK YOU SCREAM FOUL WHEN THE TABLES ARE TURNED. I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW IF ANY OF THESE BARN YARD ANIMALS HAD THE AUDACITY TO CALL SOMEONES EMPLOYER OVER INTERNET DRAMA BECAUSE IF THEY DID ITS GAME ON. #OINK #MOO

      Delete